1999: Applied Feng Shui Made Easy
Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book (1st Edition)
Applied Feng Shui Made Easy (Edition 1) by Master Cecil Lee
Applied Feng Shui Made Easy is an Excellent book providing you with a solid foundation on Feng Shui, Theories, Principles and Applications.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Feng Shui, Tai Ji and Yin and Yang
- Chapter 2: The Five Element and Four States
- Chapter 3: The Eight Trigrams
- Chapter 4: The Heavenly Stems and Twelve Earthly Branches
- Chapter 5: The Compass School of Feng Shui
- Chapter 6: Are you an East or West Group Person?
- Chapter 7: What is Qi?
- Chapter 8: The Four Symbolic Animals
- Chapter 9: Water Qi
- Chapter 10: Site Qi
- Chapter 11: The Building and House
- Chapter 12: Symbolism in Feng Shui
This book is based on the course materials for the Certificate in Applied Feng Shui (Theories, Concepts and Applications). If you merely want an excellent book but do not want to take a Certificate Course at the moment, this is it!
All you need to do is purchase it, download it and begin your own Feng Shui self-study! This online book enables you to be able to search any print only chapters or parts of the books which you require!
This electronic book is free for all course students! As it acts as an offline reference material which you can keep, search or print for your own reference. Each page is properly formatted so that the print out is not truncated as compared to print out by the web browsers.
- Hits: 23870